The Manarola Back Pack is made with "intrecciato" leather, the leather is hand-cut into long and thin pieces and woven. This leather makes the bag an incredible piece of art. It has a soft and flexible shape that's roomily sized to carry essentials, books and devices.
After weaving and finishing the bag it is washed in big machine washers with dye, so they look vintage and "used"; that's why you may find some tiny color differences on the bag called "sfumature" which are totally normal.
- Measures: 39 x 35 x 15 cm
- Weight: 0,6 kg
- Composition: woven washed leather combined with plain leather
- Structure: very soft
- Closure: Magnet and leather cord
- Interior: fabric lining
- Phone case slip and zipper pocket
- Adjustable and removable back straps
- Accessories: brushed brass
- Made in Italy