Cashmere Care and maintenance
We at Hommard would like to help you take care of your precious Cashmere items, and below are a few pointers on how to treat and take care of your Cashmere. If you have an issue with any of your previous Hommard pieces, please don´t hesitate to contact us, we will repair, amend or make away with those pills.
- Wear your Cashmere Sweaters not too many days in a row, change them preferably each day.
- Handwashing your Cashmere Sweater is the best, and it will last the longest.
- Handwash in Luke warm water with a mild soap or shampoo, or a woolwash product.
- Gently work the suds through the fabric and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. NEVER wring or twist the material as it will lose its original shape.
- When drying cashmere, gently squeeze excess water (again, do not wring or twist). Lay the item out on a clean towel, adjusting it to its original shape, and roll the towel up, jelly roll style, with the cashmere item in the middle. Apply pressure to the towel, and unroll, laying the item flat again on another clean dry towel to finish air-drying. Do not expose Cashmere to direct heat.
- When the sweater is dry, gently steam it on a hanger to remove wrinkles (this is also great way to freshen up a sweater you haven't washed). Or lightly press with an iron on the wool or steam setting. Fold the sweater; place it in a drawer or on a shelf. Never store a sweater on a hanger.
If you have any questions or you have an issue with one of your Hommard pieces, please contact us: email@example.com